Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hey guys. It's been 2 years since I've last posted anything here... Just been very busy lately...
I've got so many things I wanna talk about... Triscia, Lea, Chloe, NPCC, School, Cooking, Trains, Buses, Commercial Planes... So much! But i'm a little sad. just came home after seeing my sister's new home. It's so beautiful... And to see how happy they both are... Makes me feel like I also want that...

I'm 15 years old. I've never had a relationship before in my life. I've been in a boy's school for 6 years. From then till now I'm in a mix school but people (girls especially) don't really give me a two-cents worth. I want to  find someone who makes me feel wanted. That I play a role in her happiness. That I somewhat have a purpose... Is that so much to ask? I'm not asking to meet any girls online... I prefer to do it the old fashioned way. I'm a nice guy and I just don't get it. I don't get taken seriously and people like making jokes about me. I play around cause i know it's just for a laugh and it has no meaning but....

I don't know what to say... Just gotta focus on my exam and school and pray to the Lord that he grants me with a beautiful girl, inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment